Saturday, February 10, 2007

Feb 10,2007


This is what happens when all three of my boys are home, awake at the same time, and picking on each other.

They eventually cut him loose but not before torturing him a few more times. They discovered you can not tickle someone mercilessly while wrapped. Since that is no fun they had to let him go. Before he could retaliate the T.V. captured their attention. The Best of Soul Train was on. Trying to dance like those on TV became more interesting. Now they can't wait for someone to throw a Disco party. Roll eyes here.

Though I got rid of everything we had from the 70's, amid the giggles of my 10 yrs younger Sister in Law, I now wonder if I could have made a mint selling or renting it out for parties. Hind sight is 20/20 they say. The giggles from my SIL still echo in my ears. I think I made the right choice.

Beck

No comments: